Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
If you have any questions about the services we offer feel free to give us a call or send us an email!
Services we offer include:
- Braces (Orthodontia)
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crowns & Bridgework , to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Fillings , to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Excessive or Uneven Gums
- Flap Surgery
- Root Canal Treatment , to save an infected tooth
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Sealants , to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening , to brighten a faded or discolored smile
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.